Commendium uses the latest in laser technology to create 3D scans of machinery, geological areas, film, and gaming assets. Where precision is required, laser scanning methods are the most appropriate method to use. Laser scans provide 3D models and images that meet your demands of accuracy and interpretation. Outputs include:
- Digital Evaluation Models
- 3D Digital interpretations
- Ground Surface numerical data
- Structural terrain classification using LiDAR data
- Creation of 3D digital models.
Commendium are especially skilled at translating LiDAR data into industry-standard software to work in harmony with your own pipeline, and these may include:
- Detailed, 3D model of an object – in a format to match your software
- Photographic panoramas
- Slopes, space, displacement metrics
- 3D models buildings with inventories
- 3D animations, flights of any 3D model.
We are experts at collecting 3D LiDAR data from remote or difficult to reach places and are happy to gather your data from anywhere in the world. Should you like to know more, please get in touch using the form below, or call Roo Walters’ team on 0330 119 0000.