Data is nothing unless it is processed or organised to create models on which we can make decisions. Commendium excel at extracting data from LiDAR, Photogrammetrics and aerial surveys and establishing it within appropriate software so that the client, or ourselves, can process this data. 3D data capture is not perfect and there are clean up and error elimination processes to undertake. We have used this data to:
- Calculate volume, area and displacement metrics
- Calculate quantities for building works
- Assess and digitise geological and topographical features
- Create visual impact assessments
- Calculate species populations
- Assess clearance and tolerances in pipework and industrial plants.
If you would like to know more about our 3D Data Processing services, please contact us using the form below.